BUILD BUSINESS SAFELY WITH US
Information obligation of the Personal Data Controller
Personal data controller
Pursuant to Article 13(1-2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union L 119, p. 1), REMA BROKER Sp. z o. o., with its registered office at ul. Edwarda Jelinka 18; 01-646 Warsaw, NIP no 527-020-18-28, REGON no: 002155250, is a Personal Data Administrator.
Purpose of personal data processing
The obtained personal data will be processed for the purpose of enabling implementation of processes relating to the Administrator’s activities, i.e. mainly for the purpose of:
• entering into and performing agreements, including for the purpose of ensuring good-quality services (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR) – “performance of the agreement”,
• implementing the Administrator’s legal obligations arising particularly from the Insurance Distribution Act of 15 December 2017 (legal basis: Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR) – “legal obligations”,
• pursuing claims arising from agreements (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR) – “legitimate interest”,
• marketing of own services during the performance of agreements (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR) – “legitimate interest”,
• marketing in the case of expressing consent to the use of data for this purpose (legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR) – “consent”.
Period of personal data storage
The data will be stored for the period necessary to implement the purposes of their processing and in compliance with the applicable provisions of law.
Obtaining and transferring personal data
Providing personal data is voluntary, but refusal to provide them will prevent implementation of the purpose of their processing.
The entrusted personal data, in compliance with their due security, will be transferred mainly to:
• insurance companies, subcontractors, entities that have been entrusted with the personal data processing, i.e. e.g. providers of legal, financial, IT and advisory services enabling the provision of the services, including pursuing claims relating to the conducted business activity
• employees and authorised cooperating persons
The obtained data will not be processed in an automated manner, including also in the form of profiling. The entrusted personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area
Rights of the data subject
Persons transferring their personal data are entitled to:
• access their personal data
• rectify their personal data if they are incorrect,
• transfer their personal data in the cases specified in GDPR,
• erase or restrict the processing of their personal data.
Irrespective of the foregoing rights, persons transferring their personal data have the right to oppose the data processing, insofar as the premise of the Administrator’s legitimate interest constitutes the basis for data processing. Those persons are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, provided that the provisions on personal data protection are violated.
The granted consent to the personal data processing for marketing purposes may be withdrawn at any time.
Contact with the Personal Data Administrator
You may directly contact the Administrator by:
• mail to the address: 01-646 Warsaw, ul. E. Jelinka 18;
• e-mail to the address: .
• phone: +48 22 697 01 80