Protect yourself against liability!
Build business safely with us
Civil liability insurance related to business activities and boards of directors
Managing a company always involves an element of risk. Unforeseeable circumstances, mistakes, employee errors (including gross negligence), pure financial losses and damage to contracting parties. These are just a few examples of significant risk. It becomes disproportionately higher if the entity has high capital levels and extensive liabilities incurred by its representatives. Long-term contracts concluded under disadvantageous conditions or which contribute to tax arrears whose terms of payment have expired while holding a given position are only few of the problems that the members of boards of directors face on a daily basis. Civil liability insurance and civil liability insurance for a board of directors ensures security and protects against serious financial consequences. We can insure:
- Civil liability for a product
- Civil liability for a contract
- Civil liability for damage caused as a result of installation or device failure
- Civil liability for damage caused by subcontractors
- Civil liability for damage to property subjected to the service
- Civil liability for damage to property as a result of further processing
- Civil liability of members of a board of directors (understood as management staff)
- Pure financial losses and consequent damage
- And many others
Contact our broker!
You ask, and we advise.
We are here to help.